Terms & ConditionsTerms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions regarding Scoupons Diner Loyalty Card:
- All ScouponsCards are redeemable as illustrated on each card. The Business Partner is not required to honor the card outside of the stated acceptance dates.
- Schools, Teams, Clubs or Organizations may only sell the cards for nothing more than $20. Discounts are at the option of those selling the cards.
- Cards should be presented when dining. No take outs are allowed unless specified by the Business Partner and illustrated in their online offer.
- Only one card per dining couple is allowed.
- No multiple uses of the card are allowed.
- A 15% gratuity based on the total check may be included at the discretion of the Business partner.
- The Business owner will strike through its offer on your card to redeem it. Once redeemed, the card is no longer valid at the business. Striking out their specific offer is at the sole discretion of the Business Partner. If they choose to allow you to use the card multiple times…It’s totally up to them.
There is no cash back or refund. All sales are final. Schools, Team, Clubs, and Organizations may sell as many cards as they choose. Two (2) events a year are the maximum suggested. But some may choose to sell them throughout the year. Payment is due when cards are ordered unless an alternative payment approach is agreed to by the buyers and Scoupons.com
Save More Network, LLC which owns ScouponsCard contracts with all Business Partners in good faith. It is they who are responsible for redemption of the offer. Scoupons Card is not responsible for those who refuse to redeem it nor is it responsible for those who are no longer in business. All offers are valid and redeemable to the best of our knowledge. It is illegal to copy or duplicate the Scouponscard. ScouponsCard is copyrighted and trademarked.
No one is unauthorized to use this brand or business name unless specifically permitted in writing from Save More Network, LLC, which owns all rights to Scoupons and ScouponsCard. There are no other issues stated or implied other than those illustrated on the card or this website.
Any questions should be directed to Dan Abraham, CEO danA@scoupons.com.